Are you looking to move forward in your teaching career?
We are looking for engaged, positive and confident teachers who would like to move forward in their careers to join our teaching team. The postion is, initally, for a teaching role and you might be thinking about doing a Diploma or perhaps thinking about moving into EFL management or a teacher training role in the future.
Our ideal candidates…
• are positive and engaged EFL professionals who have a few years directly relevant experience ideally in Spain,
• have a Trinity CertTESOL (or equivalent qualification)
• have a drive to actively engage in our innovative professional development programme
• would like to develop their career
• are not afraid to work hard as part of a team
• have a genuine love for teaching across levels and, as the majority of our work is with under 18s, a love of working with young learners and teenagers is a must
Our approach to teaching and learning is communicative and affective. We offer a competitive local salary, a positive working environment and, for the right people, a real opportunity to grow and develop with us.
We have our “Centros de Idiomas” in our language school in Plaza Mina and in various schools in the area as well as our training centre where we offer Trinity Certificate and Diploma courses and our own Teaching Younger Learners Extension course. We can provide support around the Diploma course and offer a structured progression towards teacher training and management positions.
The role is a teaching position and will begin in mid September 2018 and run through towards the end of June 2019.
And of course, you’ll also have the opportunity to live in Cádiz, possibly the best place in the world! 😉
Please send your CV and covering email to Carmen Plaza at email@example.com