Full-time 5-week Trinity Certificate in TESOL courses
Our full-time 5-week Trinity Certificate in TESOL Course:
- An internationally-recognised qualification as an entry into a highly stimulating and rewarding TEFL career.
- Complete the TESOL course in a short space of time.
- More time, space and support is offered than on a standard 4-week TESOL course. The timetable of the full-time 5-week TESOL course (Monday to Thursday) means you will have a 3-day weekend, which allows significantly more time for assignment writing, lesson planning or, if you’re well organised, going to the beach.
- Enjoy Cadiz, an authentic and friendly Spanish city on the beach, at its best – during the summer months. As well as the attraction of the beach, there are also concerts, shows and countless cultural events to be enjoyed. The extra time of the 5-week TESOL courses allows you the opportunity to be part of Cadiz when it explodes into life.
- You’ll be ready to start a TEFL job at the beginning of the European academic year, mid-September. Our TESOL courses are timed in order to maximise your ability to pursue TEFL jobs in the area or around the world at a time when teachers are needed and schools are actively looking to recruit teachers.
A typical full-time 5-week Trinity Certificate in TESOL Course timetable
Teaching Preparation 10.00am-11.00am
Teaching Practice 11.00am-1.00pm
Feedback and Teaching Practice Guidance 1.30pm-2.30pm
Input Sessions 4.00pm-6.00pm
Outside of these times you may be working on lesson preparation or writing up an assignment. You will work hard during the TESOL course and some of your days will be long. However, you will enjoy plenty of support from your tutors, staff at Active Language and fellow TESOL trainees.
Much of the success of the Trinity Certificate in TESOL courses is due to the high level of rapport, co-operation and friendship established on the course.