Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Active Language reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Active Language Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Active Language Web Site.
3. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Active Language Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Active Language and Active Language is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Active Language is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Active Language is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Active Language of the site or any association with its operators.
4. NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Active Language Web Site, you warrant to Active Language that you will not use the Active Language Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Active Language Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Active Language Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Active Language Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Active Language Web Sites.
5. USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Active Language Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Active Language has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Active Language reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Active Language reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Active Language reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Active Language’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Active Language does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Active Language specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Active Language spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Active Language.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
6. MATERIALS PROVIDED TO Active Language OR POSTED AT ANY Active Language WEB SITE
Active Language does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Active Language (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Active Language Web Site or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Active Language, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Active Language is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Active Language’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
In no event shall Active Language or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Active Language’s Internet site, even if Active Language or a Active Language authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of the Active Language Web Site are: Copyright © 2019 by Active Language and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
10. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Active Language’s web site shall be governed by the relevant laws that apply within Spain and the EU without regard to its conflict of law provisions.