…my CertTESOL gave to me… You’ll soon get into the routine of a day on the course. Although the first couple of days are a little different, a standard day will look something like this: 9.00 – 10.00 Input session 10.00 – 10.15 TP group meeting 10.15 – 11.00 Break and preparation for teaching 11.00 […] Continue Reading →
Most popular posts
- Tutor Talk – Learn Basic Grammar with Kate
- ELT teacher training in Algeciras
- What next for “Auxiliares de conversación”
- 3 reasons why Spain needs qualified English teachers NOW!
- Rick Stein spends a Long Weekend in Cádiz
- Come to Cadiz!
- Día Mundial del Libro, ¿sabías que…
- Which TEFL Course?
- TEFL del Sur Swap Shop
- Some C words – Conferences, community & connections