For many ELT teachers, summer means the hunt for work to keep you going, as many schools will offer term-time contracts only. For teachers in Spain, that can mean up to three months unpaid, as many schools close around the end of June and reopen mid-September or even October. If you’re looking for work in […] Continue Reading →
Most popular posts
- Tutor Talk – Learn Basic Grammar with Kate
- ELT teacher training in Algeciras
- What next for “Auxiliares de conversación”
- Rick Stein spends a Long Weekend in Cádiz
- 3 reasons why Spain needs qualified English teachers NOW!
- Día Mundial del Libro, ¿sabías que…
- Come to Cadiz!
- Which TEFL Course?
- ¿Por qué nos da vergüenza hablar en inglés?
- TEFL del Sur Swap Shop