Jacqui had been teaching in the UK in mainstream education for four years and special education for eleven years when she decided to take the Trinity CertTESOL to give her more options for the future, with the view to getting work in an international school. As an experienced teacher, she found that there were many aspects […] Continue Reading →
Most popular posts
- Tutor Talk – Learn Basic Grammar with Kate
- ELT teacher training in Algeciras
- What next for “Auxiliares de conversación”
- Rick Stein spends a Long Weekend in Cádiz
- 3 reasons why Spain needs qualified English teachers NOW!
- Día Mundial del Libro, ¿sabías que…
- Come to Cadiz!
- Which TEFL Course?
- ¿Por qué nos da vergüenza hablar en inglés?
- TEFL del Sur Swap Shop