Jacqui had been teaching in the UK in mainstream education for four years and special education for eleven years when she decided to take the Trinity CertTESOL to give her more options for the future, with the view to getting work in an international school. As an experienced teacher, she found that there were many aspects […] Continue Reading →
Most popular posts
- Early bird offers for summer 2018!
- Tutor Talk – Learn Basic Grammar with Kate
- ELT teacher training in Algeciras
- What next for “Auxiliares de conversación”
- 3 reasons why Spain needs qualified English teachers NOW!
- Rick Stein spends a Long Weekend in Cádiz
- Come to Cadiz!
- Día Mundial del Libro, ¿sabías que…
- Which TEFL Course?
- TEFL del Sur Swap Shop
- Some C words – Conferences, community & connections