What qualifications do I need?

You need a Certificate in TESOL / CELTA and a degree qualification. If you do not have a degree you will need to demonstrate in the application process that you are able to cope with a course of study at post degree level.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *