Trinity Diploma in TESOL Application Process
Apply for the Trinity Diploma in TESOL Course following 3 easy steps:
1. Complete the online application form.
2. We set up an interview on Skype, over the telephone or face to face.
3. Pay your deposit to secure your place.
- As part of this application form, you will be required to write a 300-word essay. We recommend you write the essay in a Word document first, in case you experience technical problems and your content is lost.
- The online modules are organised by Oxford TEFL (based in Barcelona).
- The teaching practice, the exam and interview preparation phases are organised by Active Language, Cadiz.
- While completing the online application form, you do not have to decide on whether you would prefer the intensive or extensive teaching practice or if you would prefer to come to our school in Cadiz or do the teaching practice in your centre. Once your application is approved, you will be asked to specify where you would like to do the teaching practice part of the course and which course dates suit you.
In the online application form below the * denotes a required field.