Stuart took our August CertTESOL course back in 2006. Since then, he taught in different countries and now runs his own school in Italy. Read on for more about his ELT journey: What inspired you to do the Trinity CertTESOL and why did you choose Cádiz? I had always been interested in languages and linguistics […] Continue Reading →
Most popular posts
- Tutor Talk – Learn Basic Grammar with Kate
- ELT teacher training in Algeciras
- What next for “Auxiliares de conversación”
- Rick Stein spends a Long Weekend in Cádiz
- 3 reasons why Spain needs qualified English teachers NOW!
- Come to Cadiz!
- Which TEFL Course?
- TEFL del Sur Swap Shop
- Some C words – Conferences, community & connections
- TEFL in Spain – The Image Conference