1. We will confirm receipt of your application form by e-mail and give you an appointment for a telephone or face-to-face interview, as appropriate. If, however, the time is not convenient for you please reply with alternative times.
2. At the allotted time you should call the school and speak to a member of the training team. The interview will last for about 30 minutes, during which you will discuss aspects of language learning and teaching, as well your reasons for wanting to do the course. It is also your opportunity to ask any questions that you may have about the course or anything related to it.
3. Within 24 hours we will send you an e-mail letting you know the outcome of the interview. If accepted on the course, we will also include a short hand written task to complete and return to us as well as the pre-course task and additional practical information regarding travel, accommodation and payment.
4. In order to reserve your place we ask you to pay a deposit of 400€. The outstanding balance must be paid 3 weeks (15 working days) prior to the course start date, at the latest.
We understand you may want to take a little time to consider your decision. We would like to remind you, however, that your place on the course is only reserved once you have paid a deposit. You can pay a deposit or the full amount if you prefer.
Payment is by bank transfer.
IMPORTANT: When you make the transfer please ensure that the bank indicates your name on the transfer, so that we can identify the payment when it reaches us.
Please email us to let us know that you have made the transfer so we can immediately reserve your place on the course.
* Early bird discount - if you sign up early and pay for your course in full you will receive a 100 Euro discount. We can let you know if you qualify for this.
Accommodation for the TESOL course is to be paid along with the full balance of the course fees.
Accommodation for the Spanish course is paid directly to the Spanish school.
Active Language Bank Details
|Address:||C/ Columela, 14 Palillero 11004 Cadiz Spain|
|Account name:||Active CB|
|IBAN:||ES09 2100 1607 1102 0008 1451|
Please note that Active CB is not responsible for the payment of any bank charges incurred in the transaction and the full course fees should reach the Active CB account.
Active Language Conditions of Enrolment
Please note that enrolment on our courses is subject to the following terms and conditions:
If you postpone your course, please note that there is no refund on either course fees or deposit if you choose not to take up the place at a later date.
Please note that if, for whatever reason, you have to drop out of the course once it has started, there will be no right to any refund, irrespective of circumstances but where the circumstances are extreme (for example serious illness), you will be able to join a later course (the dates of the course to be determined by us) on payment of a second deposit.
5. Payments for extension courses are non-refundable. Postponements of extension courses are possible giving no less than 1 week notice. No penalty will be applied in these cases. If the extension course is postponed it must be completed within one year of its postponement.
6. We reserve the right to cancel a course up to 2 weeks before the start date. In this case your full fees will be refunded (including deposit).
7. A place on a course and fees paid cannot be transferred to another person.
8. Active Language cannot be held liable for any losses to trainees other than those covered by its public liability insurance. Trainees are strongly advised to take medical and personal effects insurance to cover themselves.
9. Active Language cannot be held responsible for loss or theft of personal belongings.
10. All Active Language accommodation payments are non-refundable.