As part of your Trinity CertTESOL course, you’ll keep a detailed record of the lessons taught and observed during the course and, towards the end of the TP component, write a conclusion on how you have developed in this area during the five weeks. Huge thanks to Harry, one of the trainees on the October […] Continue Reading →
Most popular posts
- Countdown to the April course!
- Tutor Talk – Learn Basic Grammar with Kate
- 3 reasons why Spain needs qualified English teachers NOW!
- ELT teacher training in Algeciras
- What next for “Auxiliares de conversación”
- Come to Cadiz!
- Rick Stein spends a Long Weekend in Cádiz
- TEFL del Sur Swap Shop
- Which TEFL Course?
- Some C words – Conferences, community & connections
- TEFL in Spain – The Image Conference