…my CertTESOL gave to me… We really couldn’t do these courses without the learners who come to classes every day. We have an average class size of ten and our learners are generally all Spanish speakers from the local area, with an age range from 16 to 60+! Learners choose to come to these classes […] Continue Reading →
Most popular posts
- Tutor Talk – Learn Basic Grammar with Kate
- 3 reasons why Spain needs qualified English teachers NOW!
- ELT teacher training in Algeciras
- What next for “Auxiliares de conversación”
- Come to Cadiz!
- Rick Stein spends a Long Weekend in Cádiz
- TEFL del Sur Swap Shop
- Which TEFL Course?
- Some C words – Conferences, community & connections
- TEFL in Spain – The Image Conference