…my CertTESOL gave to me… Cádiz is a relatively unknown treasure on the south-west coast of Spain, but it has so much to offer! As the oldest city in western Europe, it has a rich cultural heritage, with artefacts in the city museum dating back to the Phoenician period. The museum is located in Plaza […] Continue Reading →
Most popular posts
- Tutor Talk – Learn Basic Grammar with Kate
- ELT teacher training in Algeciras
- What next for “Auxiliares de conversación”
- 3 reasons why Spain needs qualified English teachers NOW!
- Rick Stein spends a Long Weekend in Cádiz
- Come to Cadiz!
- Día Mundial del Libro, ¿sabías que…
- Which TEFL Course?
- TEFL del Sur Swap Shop
- Some C words – Conferences, community & connections