Jack and JG had both been teaching for five years when they decided to take the Trinity Diploma in TESOL. Here’s their story… JG: As flatmates, we had quite different approaches to the course. During the online component, Jack was much more organised and so gave me a kick when I needed to be getting […] Continue Reading →
Most popular posts
- Tutor Talk – Learn Basic Grammar with Kate
- 3 reasons why Spain needs qualified English teachers NOW!
- ELT teacher training in Algeciras
- What next for “Auxiliares de conversación”
- Come to Cadiz!
- Rick Stein spends a Long Weekend in Cádiz
- TEFL del Sur Swap Shop
- Which TEFL Course?
- Some C words – Conferences, community & connections
- TEFL in Spain – The Image Conference