…my CertTESOL gave to me… Well, actually 7km of beautiful beaches to tell the truth! The beach in the new town stretches from the city wall for over seven kilometres to the army base at Torregorda, with the Atlantic Ocean crashing to the shore. It’s perfect for water sport enthusiasts and there are lots of […] Continue Reading →
Most popular posts
- Early bird offers for summer 2018!
- Tutor Talk – Learn Basic Grammar with Kate
- ELT teacher training in Algeciras
- 3 reasons why Spain needs qualified English teachers NOW!
- What next for “Auxiliares de conversación”
- Come to Cadiz!
- Rick Stein spends a Long Weekend in Cádiz
- Día Mundial del Libro, ¿sabías que…
- TEFL del Sur Swap Shop
- Which TEFL Course?
- Some C words – Conferences, community & connections