…my CertTESOL gave to me… Well, actually 7km of beautiful beaches to tell the truth! The beach in the new town stretches from the city wall for over seven kilometres to the army base at Torregorda, with the Atlantic Ocean crashing to the shore. It’s perfect for water sport enthusiasts and there are lots of […] Continue Reading →
Most popular posts
- Tutor Talk – Learn Basic Grammar with Kate
- 3 reasons why Spain needs qualified English teachers NOW!
- ELT teacher training in Algeciras
- What next for “Auxiliares de conversación”
- Come to Cadiz!
- Rick Stein spends a Long Weekend in Cádiz
- TEFL del Sur Swap Shop
- Which TEFL Course?
- Some C words – Conferences, community & connections
- TEFL in Spain – The Image Conference