One of the things I love about Cádiz is how unassuming and unpretentious it is. Perhaps that’s why few tourists get this far… but those who do are highly rewarded! Back in the spring, on my way home from one of our Active Language centres, I stumbled across one of my idols, Rick Stein, filming an episode […] Continue Reading →
Most popular posts
- Tutor Talk – Learn Basic Grammar with Kate
- 3 reasons why Spain needs qualified English teachers NOW!
- ELT teacher training in Algeciras
- What next for “Auxiliares de conversación”
- Come to Cadiz!
- Rick Stein spends a Long Weekend in Cádiz
- TEFL del Sur Swap Shop
- Which TEFL Course?
- Some C words – Conferences, community & connections
- TEFL in Spain – The Image Conference