One of the things I love about Cádiz is how unassuming and unpretentious it is. Perhaps that’s why few tourists get this far… but those who do are highly rewarded! Back in the spring, on my way home from one of our Active Language centres, I stumbled across one of my idols, Rick Stein, filming an episode […] Continue Reading →
Most popular posts
- Tutor Talk – Learn Basic Grammar with Kate
- ELT teacher training in Algeciras
- What next for “Auxiliares de conversación”
- 3 reasons why Spain needs qualified English teachers NOW!
- Rick Stein spends a Long Weekend in Cádiz
- Come to Cadiz!
- Which TEFL Course?
- TEFL del Sur Swap Shop
- Some C words – Conferences, community & connections
- TEFL in Spain – The Image Conference