Teresa Bestwick hosted this annual event that took place on Saturday, 31st of January 2015 at Active Language. It brought together teachers from around the province, allowing them to share ideas and experiences on a wide variety of topics. In previous TEFL del Sur Swap Shops, teachers have shared ideas for games with YL’s, activities to practise specific grammar points, tips for working with teens and much more. This year, it was great opportunity for people to share... Continue Reading →
Most popular posts
- Tutor Talk – Learn Basic Grammar with Kate
- 3 reasons why Spain needs qualified English teachers NOW!
- Come to Cadiz!
- ELT teacher training in Algeciras
- What next for “Auxiliares de conversación”
- Rick Stein spends a Long Weekend in Cádiz
- TEFL del Sur Swap Shop
- Which TEFL Course?
- Some C words – Conferences, community & connections
- TEFL in Spain – The Image Conference